Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Online Shopping | Gamiss.com Watch Review

Online Shopping | Gamiss.com Watch Review
The first item that I purchased was the CaiQi Fashion Diamond Dial Quartz Watch for Ladies* which currently retails for $7.71 in South African Rands that is about R103 which is a steal as quality watches normally ratail from $20 which is about R300 South African rands. 

 Gamiss.com has a range of watches and I'm must say that I'm impressed with my selection. The watch is curently sold-out now, but will notify you once it comes back in-stock. As mentioned the site does have a large range of available watches in-stock. 

I have been wearing the watch daily since I got it and no chips and the trimmings are still in tact, the quality of the watch is great. 

This is my first watch review hopefully it was short and sweet. 

xx

Zanele

*PR/Gifted Products

2 comments so far

  1. I was really looking forward to your review now I'm satisfied please do let me know when its back in stock.Thank you

    ReplyDelete

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.