Monday, November 7, 2016

Manicure Monday | Current Favourite Hand & Nail Creams


Avon Care /// Hand, Nail & Cuticle Cream* /// SHOP HERE
Vaseline /// Healthy Hand & Cream /// SHOP HERE
Avon /// Aspire Hand & Body Lotion /// SHOP HERE
Revlon ///  De-Aging Hand Cream* ///SHOP HERE

I will keep it short!!! Manicure Monday posts really set the week for me and this week I want to start on a really great note. Since I can't really paint my nails this weekend (cause I broke a nail) I thought that I should share my current favourite hand creams. 
Here on the blog I don't post a lot of "current favourite posts", and since I blog all the time about my hands (LOL) I thought that I should share hand creams that I'm really liking at present. 

The very basic fundamental of having ashy hands or well moisturised hands
 is just a great  hand moisturiser.

I like hand lotions that are portable, that are affordable, smell great 
and deliver on what they claim to do. 
The shared hand lotions really do fit in my criteria. 

See I promised that I will keep it short. 
xx

*PR/Gifted products

Post a Comment

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.