Tuesday, November 8, 2016

New In | Avon 2016 Festive Beauty Trends

Avon Matte Lipstick ///  Hot Plum / Electric Pink / Vibrant Melon ///  SHOP HERE

AVON  Liquid Chrome Eyeliner///  Bronze / Shiny Black / Shimmering Silver /// SHOP HERE

AVON Nailwear Pro+ /// Raw Gold / Yellow Gold / Rosie Gold / White Gold /// SHOP HERE

Okay guys if you truly follow my blog you will know how much I just love Christmas and when Avon sent me the Avon 2016 Festive Beauty Trends* I couldn't have been more happier. 

This post will act as a directory for more posts to come as I will be creating festive inspired looks based on the above pictured items here on the blog. 

I know it is "too early" to talk about Christmas but I just cant help myself.

I have been following Avon's festive beauty trends for a while now and I must say that this year
they outdid themselves.
Great job. 

Next week I will be sharing FOTD based on these items, I really hope that you enjoy the feature. 

Please make sure that you are subscribed via email and also don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin

xx

Post a Comment

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.