Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Avon ALPHA for her | Review

Today I have a parfum review for you. I haven't reviewed parfum in a while, but I will keep this one really short and sweet. I hope that you enjoy it. 

Avon has come out with a new parfum, Avon Alpha for Her EDP* which retails for R520 but on sale now on the Nov/December brochure for R269. The fragrance comes in a beautiful bottle that is ombre red and with a gold top. The key note ingredients are raspberries, water lilies and warm musk, over all a fruity fragrance. 

I think that the AD that we seen on TV also truly reflects this fragrance, the women is classy without trying too hard. This fragrance is just like that also, its has that fruitiness touch but not over powering which I love. This is a good fragrance to wear on the daily.
 It has a fair staying power of about 4-6 hours.

SHOP : Avon.co.za
*PR/Gifted Products

Post a Comment

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.