Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Hair Review | DivaStyle Brown Sugar LaceWig

In September I just couldn't take my breaking relaxed hair so I did the big chop.
Well this won't be a blogpost telling you about me going natural or not cause
I'm not even sure if I'm going natural or not.
This post mainly is to do my first weave/wig review on the hair/wig that I have been rocking.

Please be good to me this is my first wig review.

I purchased the hair in September and I think that it is now time for a review.
This is a 16inch unit, and comes with a lace frontal and one side parting.
The lace part is already bleached.
The unit is quite easy to install, it's a wig (for crying out loud).
Come with combs and elastic band.

The shredding is minimal to none but the tangling is a bit horrifying
I need to iron it almost 3 times weekly.
The wig can also hold a curl properly.
I would say that this is a good wig for someone who is entering the wig game.

The hair was purchased from the hair store StyleDiva.
The unit is called BrownSugar Colour 02 Human Hair
The unit costs R1299

SHOP : HERE 
(p.s. their site loads slow you might want to go to their shops rather)

xx
Zanele


2 comments so far

  1. I smell some growing up here and I like it...you look amazing by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nchaaaa thanks friend. ❤❤❤❤ I see you found the post lol.

      Delete

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.