Friday, November 11, 2016

New In | The R100 Makeup Brush Set

It's Friday and we made it.
Not to take up too much time again I just thought that I should finally share the Stylish 10 Pcs Fiber Powder Brush Eyeshadow Brush Face Eye Makeup Brushes Set* that I got from the site GAMISS for the amazing price of only $6.66 which is around R94 - R96 South African Rands. 

I have done a full review of the site GAMISS which you can read over HERE

I have been using the brushes for over two - three weeks now and I'm loving the quality, hopefully I will create a YouTube video soon showing you how they actually work. 

So if you are looking for an affordable makeup brush set, this one is for you. 

xx

Zanele

*PR/Gifted items

4 comments so far

  1. the brushes look great! I love the price point as well :) looking forward to the video

    ReplyDelete
  2. This I have to get for myself and the price is incredibly crazy....love it.Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cause the shipping fees get to me, I will place the order and we will split the shipping bill evenly.

      Delete

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.