Monday, November 14, 2016

Manicure Monday | Weekend Catch-Up

KANGOL /// Nail Varnish /// SHOP : HERE
On Friday while driving to work I nearly got into an accident because I was angry over a situation I cannot change. While I was in that moment a lot of mixed feelings came over me but one thing that made me pull on those brakes was my family. Driving while in a high emotional state is just dangerous. If you find yourself highly emotional and driving, just calm down listen to your favourite song and just don't worry too much and remember that the best is yet to come. 

Overall my weekend was eye opening I learnt alot about myself and I created a lot of pre-post ideas. I watched a lot of TV this weekend mostly movies, Idols and KUWTK. On Sundays show of the KUWTK Kim said something to Kendall "You only have control of your life" and that also helped put whatever sorrow I'm currently experiencing into light. When I'm ready to tell what made me nearly have an accident I will surely tell you, please be patient with me and keep me in your prayers. 

On a lighter note on the blog this week you can expect for the first time a hair reviews and FOTD posts. FOTD posts have been doing really well on the blog and I'm really happy about that. 

On Bloglovin I have reached 500 followers and shout-out to Mexico I see you. 

Have a great and fabulous week guys. 

Till tomorrow

xx

Zanele

2 comments so far

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.