Tuesday, November 15, 2016

FOTD | Vibrant Melon & Silver



I love doing FOTD posts on the blog they are one of my favourites.
I attempted a cutcrease yet again, this time a really soft one, which can go with any lipstick hopefully.
I promise I did not airbrush the pictures it's the Samsung airbrush I tell you and by the time I reviewed the pictures the make-up was no longer on my face.

I will just not even waste your time here are the details...

Eyes
Kangol Eyeshadow Smokey Palette
Catrice Nudes Eyeshadow Palette
LA Girl ProConceal - Fawn
Avon Eyeliner Silver
Avon Eyeliner Black

Face
LA Girl proconceal - Orange
Essence Stay All Day Foundation - Caramel
Avon CC Powder (for setting foundation)
LA Girl ProConceal - Toffee (Contour)
LA Girl ProConceal - Fawn (Highlight)
Yardley Setting Powder (for setting highlight area) 
Avon Bronzing pearls (for setting contoured area)
Essence Blush 
Avory Shlain Bronzing Pearl
Essence setting spray 

Lips
Avon Vibrant Melon Matte Lipstick

xx

Zanele 

Post a Comment

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.