Thursday, November 10, 2016

New In | Let's Welcome Avroy Shlain

Avroy Shlain /// Coppelia Intense Range /// SHOP HERE
I promise guys not every post will be Christmasy but I just can't help myself, 
when inspiration calls one must answer right?! 
Keeping in line with this weeks posts I thought that I should also create an inventory for my Avroy Shlain products* before I use them, ain't they pretty.
 I will be sharing swatches and everything on blogposts to come and watch out for the FOTD posts featuring these great products. 
Please also make sure that you follow me on
 Instagram - @zanelemondi as I usually share pics there first.
So far what I have tested is actually great and I can't wait to share the reviews with you. 

I would like to welcome Avroy Shlain to the blog.
Let's create magic!!! 

P.S. Avroy Shlain is also running an exciting competition where the final winner gets to win a CAR
The competition runs till the 30th of November 2016

xxx

Zanele

*PR/Gifted products

Post a Comment

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.