Friday, February 14, 2020

NEW IN | RIMMEL LASTING MATTE FOUNDATION

Soweto, South Africa
Happy Friday, I've been avoiding doing beauty posts for a while now 
because well I haven't been feeling beautiful for a while now and you know (issues)
but the other day I went to Dischem Maponya Mall to just see whats new and happening
maybe it will get me in the mood to blog and create beauty content. 

I found a NEW foundation from RIMMEL London and I won't tell you how long
it's been on the market but I haven't seen much activity on my social media 
about it so I bought it. 

The claim:

Long-lasting and lightweight, this ultra-comfortable powder finish formula
leaves the skin truly mattified, feeling soft and provides the perfect flawless base for you make-up.

Big claims RIMMEL, well I guess I will test that out as a first impression,
going LIVE
on the YouTube Channel soon.

Please subscribe if you haven't.
HERE

SHOP: HERE

xx

Zanele

*product purchased using my own money. 

Post a Comment

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.