Thursday, February 13, 2020

NEW IN | AVON Maxima & Maxime Fragrances

Soweto, South Africa

Hey guyzies Avon has introduced a duo of luxury male and female fragrances
that are twin-branded Maxima & Maxime, they retail for R339 for a 100ml bottle.

The fragrance has notes like the immortelle flower, the flower of eternity 
whose oil promises eternal youth and olibanum,
one of the very first ingredients of perfumery.
Well I know that I just watched Gladiator the other day and if Maximus smelt like
 this I would be happy.

AVON is adding the two fragrances to their luxury portfolio and I must say that
I'm not going to fight them with this one.

SHOP HERE

Thanks for reading today's post.

See you soon

xx

Zanele

*product sent to www.aroundsoweto.com for PR consideration.

Post a Comment

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.