Monday, February 10, 2020

NEW IN | Epi-Max Ultra Oitment & Baby Bum Barrier Cream

Soweto, South Africa
Hey guys, I'm doing mini posts on NEW IN products this week.
Some products I have purchased others I received via PR and I'm just introducing them 
to you so we can have them on trail together. 

Epi-Max Ultra Ointment
Epi-Max says the following about their NEW ointment,
 A therapeutic ointment for very dry, cracked skin. 

I don't know if its just my baby or what?! but the baby creams are just leaving her skin feeling 
soft yes but looking dry, so a little of this ointment does go a long away,
 leaving her skin feeling and looking nourished.

Epi-Max  is a brand I continue to use time and time again,
and if you are looking for a barrier cream for your baby, I also suggest the
Epimax Baby Bum Barrier cream. 

SHOP : HERE
SHOP : HERE

xx

Thank you for coming through today.

See you soon.

Zanele

*The products featured on todays post have been sent for PR consideration.
*My opinions are a 100% my own.

Post a Comment

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.