Monday, February 3, 2020

February Goals

Soweto, South Africa

Hey guyzies, today is Monday (dahhh) however
 I would like to dig light and share some of my goals this month.

- 1000 pageviews daily on the blog, currently the blog is averaging 600
and that is without any new content
 (come on Zanele you can do it).

- 100 more subscribers on the YouTube Channel,
 the channel is currently on 1013 subbies

- Post more frequently and by frequently
 I mean there should be a blog post up daily.

- Be more present on social media by engaging more
 (but not annoyingly (",))

- Not let Eskom and their loadshedding business bother me because
 somehow I'm unable to access my network/internet
around my area is in full effect.

Yeap that's it, these are my goals for February.
Hopefully you also have your goals on hand, and lets do this. 

See you soon. 

xx

Zanele

*Picture used has nothing to do with the post, but please just hang with me here. 

Post a Comment

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.