Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Current Favorite SkinCare Products

Soweto, South Africa
Hey guyzies, hopefully everything is well and okay. 
I have been into skincare lately  and my routine keep on getting better and better. 
One new thing I have incorporated in my routine is a night cream
never really knew I needed one till I used one. 

Some products currently on use. 
Nivea Urban Detox Peeloff Face Mask 75ml
Price: R99.99
SHOP : HERE

Nivea Cellular Anti-Age Skin Rejuvenation Facial Night Cream 50ml
Price: R269.99
SHOP: HERE

Justine Dailycare Hydrating Toning Gel
Price: R99.99
SHOP : HERE

Eucerin Even Pigment Perfector Dual Serum 30ml
Price: R619.99
SHOP: HERE

Almay Anti Ageing Lip Treatment
Price: R155
SHOP: HERE

Reviews on all the products will go LIVE
this month.

See you soon.

xx

Zanele

* Links used are for information purposes only. 

Post a Comment

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.