Wednesday, February 12, 2020

NEW IN | Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream

Soweto, South Africa
Hey guyzies, like everyone else around on social media at 
present is obsessed with skincare, well I caught the bug and 
I'm experimenting and trying to get to know my skin more since
I'm in my 30's now.

Sleeping with make-up on and thinking that I will remain flawless and looking 
glowing the following day is something I will let the teens and twenties girls do.
(p.s. please don't sleep with your make-up on it's not attractive and your pillows won't like that).

My skin is really dry and dry skin tends to be more prone to get fine lines quickly. 
I love moisturizing my face and I would spend more money on
serums and moisturisers  than anything else.

I was de-cluttering my make-up stash the other week because
new year new me and I came across the Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream,
I was saving it for when my current moisturiser finishes and to tell you the truth,
I have been missing out. 
This cream I have been using it for a week now and it is doing the things. 

Here are some claims from the moisturiser:
medium-weight moisturizer to balance combination/dry skin.

For now, I like the packaging, and that the cream reminds me 
of aqueous cream but for adults (",)
The cream is a bit on the pricey side but I tell you, it is really moisturising.
I will break it down for you in a months time, but I'm really impressed. 

SHOP: HERE

Thanks for reading today's post.

See you soon.

xx

Zanele


*product purchased using my own money. 

Post a Comment

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.