Sunday, October 4, 2020

OPENING PR FROM Schwarzkopf - BLOGTOBER DAY 4

Soweto, South Africa
Latest PR Drop From Schwarzkopf

got2b Glued/Ultra Glued |

Schwarzkopf Super Soft for Kids

Freebie Inside the PR Package

Every now and then through blogging I get to be sent products 
from companies to test out and try out and the latest drop 
is from Schwarzkopf.

The pack contains some of my all time favorites, their Got2B glued
obviously for weaves and a newbie for me in their range is the 
Schwarzkopf kids range whicI will be using on my daughters hair. 

I'm just going to link every thing received for
your shopping pleasure:

Got2B Hair Gel Glued 150ml - R 137.99
SHOP : HERE

Got2B Hair Spiking Wax Glued 75ml - R 119.99
SHOP : HERE

Got2B Hairspray 300ml Glued Blasting Freeze - R149.95
SHOP : HERE

Schwarzkopf Supersoft Kids Detangling Spray Leave-in 150ml - R 34.95
SHOP : HERE

Schwarzkopf Supersoft H/shampoo 400ml Men - R44.95
SHOP : HERE

Schwarzkopf Supersoft Kids Shampoo & Shower Gel 2in1 250ml Blue - R 34.95
SHOP : HERE

Schwarzkopf Supersoft Kids Shampoo & Shower Gel 2in1 250ml - R 34.95
SHOP : HERE
 
Thank you Schwarzkopf for the PR package,
 I truly appreciate it.
Can't wait to use some of the products that you have sent me. 

xx

Zanele


*products featured today were sent for pr consideration. 

Post a Comment

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.