Thursday, October 29, 2020

A TAKEALOT WISHLIST | BLOGTOBER DAY 29

Soweto, South Africa
A Takealot Makeup Wishlist - Around Soweto Blog

I'm tired of going to Dischem and buying things I don't need, 
and when you check out your receipt it is 100 and 50 thousand million, 
this month I'm creating a list of items I need for blog reviews and a refill to my fave foundations only since my preference is reviewing products that I bought using my own money
but I'm not saying I will say no to pr. 
If it's not products I bought I need to really test out a product for a month or two 
before accepting any ads, doing reviews and stuff like that.

SHOP 


Maybelline Lasting Fix Makeup Setting Spray - R 149
SHOP : HERE

Catrice Prime & Fine Pore Refine Anti-Shine Base - R 89
SHOP : HERE

Essence Keep It Perfect! Make -Up Fixing Spray - R 64
SHOP : HERE

Essence Keep It Perfect! Make -Up Fixing Spray Transparent - R64
SHOP : HERE

Catrice HD Liquid Coverage Foundation 085 - chestnut beige - R 155
SHOP : HERE

Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser - 30ml - R 88
SHOP : HERE

Yardley Airbrush Foundation - Caramel - R165
SHOP : HERE

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge - R109
SHOP : HERE

Which items do you currently have on your shopping wishlist?

See you soon

**

Zanele 

Post a Comment

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.