Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Inside My Decluttered Concealer Drawer | Blogtober Day 21

Soweto, South Africa
Decluttered Concealer Drawer

As I continue my Blogtober and continue sharing some #projectpan2020 looks
I came to a realization that I have been hoarding alot of make-up. 
I have been going through my make-up stash and have been editing it like crazy, 
the edit is going well. I'm taking it a drawer at a time because #emotionalgirl over here.
As I declutter makeup that is expired and giveaway makeup that is new and won't use
I feel lighter and dealing with 6 concealers is better than 
dealing with 20 concealers that I won't use. 

The concealers that I have left have everything I need from a concealer, 
high coverage, blend-able, found at the drugstore, 
are not prone to creasing and give a good highlight.

The concealers that are left in my stash are as follows: 


NYX Professional Makeup Conceal.Correct. Contour Palette Deep 9g - R 259.95

Insta Conceal Contour - Medium - R170

Superstay full coverage under eye concealer - 40 caramel - R200

Avon True Under Eye Brightening Illuminator 6.5 grams - R129

La Girl Pro Concealer Cool Tan 980 - R64.95

Photoready candid concealer - café - R150

Hopefully my declutter inspires you aswell.

See you soon. 

**

Zanele

Post a Comment

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.