Thursday, June 7, 2018

NEW IN | AFRICAN EXTRACT TISSUE OIL

Soweto, South Africa
I'm into tissue oils and everything else that claims to reduce dryness and stretchmarks these days. 
So I'm about to try out the *African Extracts Tissue Oil. 

Lets see what the claim is: 
This Tissue Oil contains a blend of sweet almond, grape sweet and geranium oils, Bio-Active Rooibos extract and vitamin E, known
for its powerful antioxidant properties. It helps to improve the apperance of scarring, dry and dehydrated skin, skin under stress due to weight gain or weight loss, 
dry, britle nails and cuticles, lifeless hair and dry scalp. 

Are you for real, I can use this tissue oil on my nails and scalp, that's a first for me. 
I think I'm going to love this oil.
With all these claims I can't wait to try it out. 

African Extracts Tissue Oil - R68.00
SHOP : HERE

An indepth review on this one is most definately loading...

See you soon.

xx

Zanele
*pr/gifted product

Post a Comment

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.