Tuesday, June 5, 2018

New In | Justine Perfecting Range

On my last Justine (must post) I touched base on how I used to only use the sunlight green soap for washing my face, but those days are gone. 
I'm nolonger 19 years old and I'm now choosing to have a great skincare routine. 

I feel like a proper skincare routine is always a process, 
one day this product is great the next it is not. 
Or once the problem of e.g. acne has been tackled then you go one to look for something that will clear the scaring, such a HEADACHE. 
I have normal to dry skin and in Winter my skin gets extra dry and I'm always on a search for products that will give me moisture and tackle blemishes.

This post is really not a review, rather a product on trial that
 I will be including in my skincare routine that 
that will hopefully tackle my concerns. 

I'm currently trying out products from Justine from their Perfecting Range that claim
to tackle an uneven skin tone.
 I'm truly excited about is their Dark Spot Corrector because 
it looks like it was made for my blemishes. 

Justine Perfecting Gel Cleanser
Justine Perfecting Day Cream SPF25
Justine Perfecting Dark Spot Corrector

SHOP : HERE

A detailed post reviewing the products will be done at a later stage. 

See you soon.

xx

Zanele

Post a Comment

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.