Monday, June 11, 2018

NEW IN | JUSTINE TISSUE OIL GOLD

Soweto, South Africa
Hey guys, hope that all is well and okay. 
Seems like I'm playing catch-up with a lot of posts these days on the blog. 

Well today's post will be focusing on another tissue oil
from *Justine | Tissue Oil Gold the much more expensive version 
of the normal Justine Tissue Oil. 

I have added this to my tissue oil collection and will be trying it out also. 
So here is the claim: 
Fades dark spots in 28 days
Reduces the appearance of both new and old scars. 
Improves skin clarity, firmness and even skin tone. 

With all these claims I can't wait to try it. 

How to use: 
For new and old scars: Massage into affected area two or three times daily. 
For even tone: Apply liberally over face and body every morning. 
For sun protection: Apply liberally and evenly 15 to 30 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply every hour 
especially after swimming and towel drying. 

SHOP : HERE

I'm laughing because tissue oils are really becoming my thing. 

See you soon.

*pr/gifted products

Post a Comment

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.