Friday, June 8, 2018

NEW IN | BAOCARE TISSUE OIL

Soweto, South Africa
Hey guys, hope all has been well and okay. 
The week has been going really slow, but I'm glad we made it to Friday. 

Today I introduce to you a new brand on the blog and it is called BaoCare. 
Who are they you ask, I have taken the following extract directly from the press-pack that I received from them so I don't mess up the wording: 
Inspired by the abundant riches that come from the baobab, EcoProducts has created
BaoCare™, a100% pure and natural skin healing range using the rare baobab oil as its
foundational hero ingredient. Baobab oil is a rich amber-gold oil cold-pressed from the small
brown seeds found within the fruit pod of the baobab tree. 

What drew me to this product?
Well because it's a tissue oil and you know me and tissue oils LOL, secondly it's because they also claim to tackle the issues that I'm dealing with which are extreme dryness and stretchmarks and thirdly the Baobab found in their ingredients is locally sourced
so why would I say no to that. 

What's their claim: 
BaoCare Tissue Oil rapidly absorbed, baobab oil is clinically proven to hydrate and moisturise. 
Enriched with Vitamin E, this formulation is a nourishing oil for dry skin, scars and stretch marks.

How To Use: 
Apply twice daily to affected areas. 

How Much: 
The 50ml bottle is R159.00 abd the 10ml is R40.00

Where Can You Get It: 
All good independent health shops, Wellness Warehouse and online. 
Faithful To Naturewww.faithful-to-nature.co.za 
Baocare Online Shop: https://www.baocare.co.za/shop/

The BaoCare range is extensive and comes in 5 ranges. 
BaoCare 100% Baobab Oil, Radience, Acne Skincare, Tissue Oil, Eczema Skincare. 

With the rate I'm going with all the tissue oils I'm using I better be melanin popping this Summer!!!

See you soon

Zanele

*pr/gifted product.

Post a Comment

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.