Wednesday, June 6, 2018

REVIEW | AVON LUCK FOR HER

Soweto, South Africa
There is just something about a limited edition item I just can't help but get and the 
Avon *LUCK for her is just one of them. 

I'm really not sure when will the last day of production be, 
but since it's a limited edition I'm sure it won't be in-stock for long.
I'm sure if you have been following or a fan of the LUCK range of perfumes then you will know that this packaging is very different from the previous
LUCK perfumes, I don't know I kinda prefer the old packaging with the golden-bow tie on the lid.

The AVON LUCK FOR HER 30ml Parfum Spray R250 is described as sweet with a sparkling citrus and fuscious berries blended with 
creamy white florals and warm sandalwood. 

I love sweet fragrances and if you also love them then this one is a must for your collection. 

SHOP : HERE

xx

Zanele
*pr/gifted item

Post a Comment

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.