Sunday, April 29, 2018

Sunday Updates!!!

Soweto, South Africa
Afternoon guys, hope your Sunday is going as best as it can. 
I know last week I promised that I will be blogging but I just didn't feel like sharing blogposts cause
you need to share them on social media aswell and I didn't feel like saying "hey new post out, while 
I busy moaning my Grandma". 

New week, new life hahaha I wish it was that easy. 

This week I'm going to attempt YouTubing cause I'm +/-11 subbies away to reaching the 300 mark. 
I really wanna focus on YouTubing this year, cause firstly I enjoy it and 
secondly editing for me is not that hard, 
plus I got a new laptop which will make this way better and faster for me, (the old one couldn't save stuff, had no battery life and had a fan problem if you are wondering). 

My family and I are okay, just gearing up for Sunday Night TV. 

Have a great day further. 

See you soon. 

xx

Zanele

Post a Comment

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.