Sunday, April 22, 2018

LIFE UPDATE | AN ANGEL I NOW KNOW BY NAME

Soweto, South Africa
Hey guys hope your Sunday is going as best as it can. Sunday posts here on the blog are now fast becoming a place for me to share with you current affairs (i.e. things happening on tv, my life and other rambles that might affect the blog this coming week). 

This week is no different, my grandmother passed away this week (aaah I’m emotional now) and we are busy preparing for her funeral. A lot of things have been prepared and all is going well no stress. Unlike the stress I felt when my sisters and I had to prepare for our Mom’s funeral a lot of lessons were learnt from there (and if you would like for me to share with you a list of things you need to prepare for a funeral please tell because I would like to help someone else). 

I have scheduled posts for this coming week as things will be hectic on the home front. 
Our Grandmother will be laid to rest on Saturday 28th April at Avalon Cemetery. 
Grandma was all for celebrating life so I don’t want to make this post sad so I share with you quotes cause to be honest your Grandma is your true protector (why do I say this? Because Grandma is at home taking care of you while Mom goes to work). 

“But there's a story behind everything. How a picture got on a wall. How a scar got on your face. 
Sometimes the stories are simple, and sometimes they are hard and heartbreaking. 
But behind all your stories 
is always your mother's story, because hers is where yours begin.” 
Mitch Albom, For One More Day

My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute my success in life 
to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her.” 
George Washington

“My mom smiled at me. Her smile kind of hugged me.” 
R.J. Palacio, Wonder

“I don't know what it is about food your mother makes for you, especially when it's something that anyone 
can make - pancakes, meat loaf, tuna salad - but it carries a certain taste of memory.” 
Mitch Albom

“You are evidence of your mother's strength, especially if you are a rebellious knucklehead and regardless
 she has always maintained her sanity.” 
Criss Jami, Killosophy

We will always LOVE YOU 
Daughter, Sister, Mother, Grandmother, Great Grandmother 
Nobambo Elizabeth Mondi

2 comments so far

  1. Condolences to you and your family, Zanele. Death is not easy, especially when it's those closest to us <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. My condolence to you and your family love. I will keep you in my prayers
    mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.