Monday, April 2, 2018

Mini Monday Update Post | Blogging Equipment

Soweto, South Africa
 Hey guys, hope all is well and okay. 
Guys  I finally managed to find a laptop however it currently on back order 
and I'm like nooooo I need to start YouTubing, my current laptop the one pictured 
is lit hanging on a thread. 

The guy that assisted me promised that I should get it hopefully next week Wednesday
so I can only hope. In the mean while I will just pray that the
current laptop hangs in tight. 

Oooh another situation, my selfies on my current camera phone are not coming out soo great, 
I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I will just play around with it. 

Guys, sorry to bore you however it is important I keep you updated 
because I'm kinda slacking content wise and I promise I'm 
working on bring you great content. 

See you soon. 

xx

Zanele

1 comment so far

  1. Thanks for Sharing this wonderfull post with us...we are waiting for your another post.
    Personalize wall clocks with pictures

    ReplyDelete

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.