Thursday, April 19, 2018

NEW IN | AFRIDERM MAGICAL MICELLAR

Soweto, South Africa
Hey guys hope all is well and okay, today I bring you another NEW IN post and this one is from AFRIDERM and it’s their MICELLAR WATER. I’m not featuring AFRIDERM for the first time on the blog (see their previous post here - AFRIDERM PEELING GEL & EYE CREAM REVIEW ).
I saw the AFRIDERM Magical Micellar – retail R109.25 for the first time sometime in December at Edgars and I only bought the cleanser and left out the Micellar Water please don’t ask me why.
THE CLAIM
“Effectively cleanses and refreshes in an instant”.
The question here is how effectively, how many cotton pads will I need to use. Make sure you are subscribed to my channel and blog to find out as I plan on making dedicated product post going forward for all reviews.
SHOP: HERE
See you soon with a detailed review.
xx
Zanele

P.S. All AFRIDERM products are PARABEN-FREE
*PR/Gifted Item

Post a Comment

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.