Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Hair | Any Tips For Stopping PostPartum Shedding

Soweto, South Africa
Hey guys, hope all is well and okay. 
Today's post will be quicker than an Instastory - FOLLOW ME
I recently shared my hair after a long month of not washing it totally terrified that it will fall (cause postpartum shedding is real and I have seen my girlfriends hair shed like crazy after giving birth). 

My hair did not shed too much however I noticed that it is on the drier side of things lately. 
I will be keeping it moisturized and all but I just hope I don't lose too much hair guys, I'm really not in the mood of starting over my natural hair journey.  
I'm using soo many products to retain moisture it's crazy.

Do you have any tips to stop postpartum shedding?

I will keep you guys posted, wish me luck cause I need it. 

xx

Zanele

Post a Comment

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.