Friday, April 20, 2018

NEW IN | MOST AFFORDABLE CLEANSING WIPES EVER

Soweto, South Africa
Hey guys, did you see my title I think it would make for a really good
YouTube Title what do you guys think.
Bramley products are not new on the blog and today I share with you something new from the Bramley Magnolia range their scented Cleansing Wipes
which just recently launched.
I’m all for affordable wipes because I go through them really fast
I’m just hoping that they are actually well moisturised and don’t leave my skin feeling dry,
let us see what Bramley has to say about the product.

THE CLAIM:
“Bramley Magnolia scented wet wipes are packed with soothing ingredients to help cleanse and refresh the skin”.

MY THOUGHTS:
Guys I seriously want to do a first impression YouTube post on this one, which I will do because I really want to start making serious visual content. I’m happy with the price R12.99 and that inside the pack you get 30 wipes, will I repurchase them…. Make sure you are SUSCRIBED TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL.

See you soon!!!

xx

Zanele
*PR/Gifted items

1 comment so far

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.