Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Almay First Impressions | Yay or Nay

Hey guys welcome back to the blog. 
Today I have another great upload for you, I test out the newly re-branded Almay. 
The video was filmed 1st week September however I never got around to posting it. 
This weekend I had an option to re-film my first impressions, however I just wanted 
the first one to be as is (I hope you like that).

Products Mentioned: 
- Almay Best Blend Forever™ Makeup
- Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching™ Concealer
- Almay™ Pressed Powder
- Almay Palette Pops™ Eyeshadow Naturalista – Neutral Shades
- Almay Liquid Lash Extenders™ Mascara
- Almay Goddess Gloss™

SHOP : HERE

My Experience: 
At first I don't want to lie, I was a bit skeptical Almay products haven't been that
exciting the only product I gravitate towards is their eyeshadow trio set which I have been using for the longest time. 

I really like the new look and theme #RevealTheTrueYou 
"Hypoallergenic. Fragrance free. Sensitive. Our products are designed with all skin types in mind".
Speaking to skin types the issue of shade ranges was raised and Almay says: 
"We’re going wide. In the next few years, we’re looking to expand shades, embrace change and empower self-expression in every stroke".
I'm happy that they have acknowledged that they are lacking in the shade range of things. 

My Verdict: 
If you are looking for make-up that is Hypoallergenic and have sensitive eyes like mine, 
you will love this range. 

I would love to do a breakdown of all products in a later stage in forms of a review, but for now
enjoy my first impressions. 


See you soon. 

xx

Zanele

Post a Comment

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.