Wednesday, September 26, 2018

REVIEW | POND’S Flawless Radiance Range

Soweto, South Africa

Hey guys, hopefully you have been well and okay. 
Today I bring to you a review of the POND'S Flawless Radiance DermaSpa Review, that I received from Beauty Bulletin a few weeks back. 

Firstly I would like to apologise to Beauty Bulletin for not reviewing the products on the set dates as I know how important it is to get the work out on new launches 
hopefully I am forgiven. 

Secondly a big congratulations to fellow Blogger Melody Molale for scoring such a huge campaign on being the Face of range and girl we are proud of you the AD's be popping up everywhere 
including out TV screens. 

Lastly I have uploaded a quick demo on the YOUTUBE Channel hopefully you also check how I use the range, please make sure that you have subscribed. 

The Claim: 
POND’S Flawless Radiance Derma+ Hydrating Day Gel SPF 15 
works with the skin’s natural processes to re-energise skin cells, while providing lightweight moisture and protecting the skin with an SPF 15. 
It targets the skin’s deepest layers, and is clinically proven to lighten dark spots within 7 days. Use in the morning as part of a daily regime.

POND’S Flawless Radiance Derma+ Brightening Micellar Water
The POND’S Flawless Radiance Derma+ Brightening Micellar Water gently and effectively cleanses your skin, preparing it for the active ingredients
 in your treatment products. Use twice daily and follow with your preferred POND’S Flawless Radiance Derma+ treatment and moisturiser.

POND’S Flawless Radiance Derma+ Perfecting Serum
has been formulated with the DermPerfect™ Complex, a blend of six potent ingredients including the powerful bio-actives Vitamin B3 and Hexyl Resorcinol. 
The serum targets the skin’s deepest layers, and is clinically proven to 
lighten dark spots within 7 days.

POND’S Flawless Radiance Derma+ Night Cream
most advanced technology to date, DermPerfect™ Complex. This contains six potent ingredients - including two powerful bio-actives Vitamin B3 and Hexyl Resorcinol.
 The Derma+ Night Cream works while you sleep, targeting the skin’s deepest layers to lighten dark spots. Use in the evening as part of a daily regime.
My Experience: 
Hydrating Day Gel SPF 15 I have dry skin for dayzzzzzzz and when I saw the gel I could tell that my skin would like it. The gel does make my skin feel hydrated however during the day I feel like it does need re-applying ( I told you guys that I have dry skin), maybe now since it is spring/summer my skin will adjust to the product better. 

Brightening Micellar Water this one is perfectly made for my sensitive eyes, because I have dry skin I though that after removing my make-up my skin would feel dry it doesn't at all. 
The part I haven't figured out yet is the re-brightening part however my skin still looks good though. 

Perfecting Serum  if there was ever a product that I could repurchase time and time 
again this would be the one. 
Together with the hydrating gel they go hand-in-hand which is awesome. 
The only boring part on this one is that the packaging is not transparent so
 I couldn't tell when the bottle finishes. 

Night Cream this one is usually neglected in my night time routine and on night that I do use the product in the morning my skin does feel refreshing and I will continue to use it
 and include in my routine. 

Prices:
• POND’S Flawless Radiance Derma+ Moisturising Day Cream SPF 30 PA+++ (RSP 119,99)
• POND’S Flawless Radiance Derma+ Mattifying Day Cream SPF 15 PA++ (RSP 119,99)
• POND’S Flawless Radiance Derma+ Hydrating Day Gel SPF 15 PA++ (RSP 119,99)
• POND’S Flawless Radiance Derma+ Night Cream (RSP 119,99)
• POND’S Flawless Radiance Derma+ Perfecting Serum (RSP 119,99)
• POND’S Flawless Radiance Derma+ Brightening Micellar Water (RSP 79,99)

SHOP: HERE

Hopefully you have enjoyed my mini review on the range. 


xx

Zanele

*pr/gifted items

1 comment so far

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.