Thursday, September 27, 2018

Bramley Cosmetics | First Impressions Post

Soweto, South Africa
Hey guys, welcome back to my blog I'm so happy with my progress this week. 
I'm actually uploading.... Sooo happy. 

So remember a while back when I shared a NEW IN post from Bramley Cosmetics (HERE) 
and I wanted to do a first impressions on them, well I finally did 1st week September I filmed 
a video and ooh boy the results shook me

WATCH HERE: 


Sooo Update:
UPDATE:
I promised on the video that I will be doing a follow up on the Toner because I was 
reacting too it, mostly my eyes because I have very sensitive eyes. 
For an alcohol based toner I'm also shook that it did not dry my skin out however 
I don't think I will be gravitating towards it unless I have major pimples that need to clear 
in a short space of time. 

If you are long for very affordable products I do recommend them. 

See you soon. 

Zanele

*pr/gifted items

Post a Comment

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.