Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Review | African Extracts 3-1 Wash, Scrub & Mask

Pore-Clearing Scrub – R64.95
I have been blogging a lot lately which I love and I hope to keep the momentum going since Spring is coming in a few days time.

Today I thought that I should share with you how the African Extract 3-1 Wash, Scrub & Mask is treating me so far. I actually bought the mask at Clicks Jabulani Mall before it was sent to me
back in July beacase I wanted to try it, plus it seemed affordable.

The container is tube like which means you will be able to use all of the product as it also allows for squeezing. On your first squeeze no contents come off as it has a protective seal in it (to keep
the germs away) which is great, just rememeber to remove it *lol*

The African Extract 3-1 Wash, Scrub & Mask has a thick-white consistency, the
thickness in the consistency helps with how much of the product you can use on each application.
If you are now more in-tune on what you cleanse your face with like me, the product
contains the following ingrediatent, Bio-active Rooibos extract, baobab, soybean oil, shea butter and other plant extracts.

African Extract claims that the product eliminates excess oil, unclogs pores and events skin tones. When I first used it it tingled a bit but I guesss it was theproduct working as I hadn't used any 3-in-1's in a while. Although the product eliminates excess oil it is not drying at all to the skin (dry skin problems). If you are looking for a 3-in-1 Wash, Scrub & Mask product that is also affordable this product is for you.

Quick tip: To use as wash or scrub massage onto wet face and rinse.
                 To use as mask, apply to face avoiding eye area, leave to dry for three
                 and rinse. 

Giveaway is still going strong (DON'T MISS OUT): NEW African Extracts Purifying Range | ***GIVEAWAY***

Post a Comment

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.