Monday, August 8, 2016

Friends I Have Quotes

 
On a sad note my phone was stolen this past weekend and I must say that I'm livid as I had taken pictures for all my content this week and now there is another delay.
I also met people who I went to high school with back in the late 2000's (2003-2007) and they said I've changed, mmmmmh let me think about that for a bit, (YES I have changed), I'm 26 now and not as naive as I was in 2007.

Just thought that I should share some of these quotes with you so that we
can start the week on a great note.

“Friendship ... is born at the moment when one man says to another "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself . . .”
― C.S. Lewis, The Four Loves

“Don’t walk in front of me… I may not follow
Don’t walk behind me… I may not lead
Walk beside me… just be my friend”
― Albert Camus

“A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.”
― Elbert Hubbard

Mark Twain
“Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.”
― Mark Twain

“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
― Joan Powers, Pooh's Little Instruction Book

“The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.”
― Bob Marley

“Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind.
"Pooh!" he whispered.
"Yes, Piglet?"
"Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw. "I just wanted to be sure of you.”
― A.A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner

“There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.”
― Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey

“If I had a flower for every time I thought of you...I could walk through my garden forever.”
― Alfred Tennyson

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”
― Jess C. Scott, The Intern

“There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.”
― Linda Grayson

“Life is an awful, ugly place to not have a best friend.”
― Sarah Dessen, Someone Like You

“You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together.”
― Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

“Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art.... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things which give value to survival.”
― C.S. Lewis, The Four Loves
Quotes taken from - Goodreads

Post a Comment

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.