Friday, August 19, 2016

Review | CLARINS Everlasting Foundation SPF15


I'm welcoming the Clarins brand on the blog today as I will be reviewing their Everlasting Foundation SPF15 30ml R415. This is long overdue as this is my second bottle, the first one I got as part of the test review for Beauty South Africa back in November 2015. I always wanted to review it but I wanted to test the foundation in Winter as I have dry skin. SO if you love full coverage make-up like me this one is for you.

I usually don't spend more than R300 bucks on foundations but this foundation made me splurge big time. The quality of this foundation has got me good, I have been wearing the Clarins Foundation on weekends only because it is that good.

Here are some reason why the Clarins Everlasting Foundation is great for me.

The packaging! have a look at the above pictures, really need I say more?
It comes in a frosted glass with a "gold' top.
It comes with a pump, and which allows for great control so that not much product is wasted.
I love the packaging from box throughout, I'm simply impressed.

The coverage is full, if you are looking for a full coverage foundation this one is for you.
I don't color correct/conceal when using this foundation guys. I only hightlight and contour (should needs be). When I say full coverage don't assume ooh I will look like I have a mask, no no no this foundation is light on the skin.

The finish of the product is semi-matte which is why I wanted to wait till winter to review the foundation, so that I can test the matte finish on my skin as other foundations tend to get ashy and cakey this time of the year. Guess what the Clarins Everlasting Foundation holdups, no cakeyness or ashyness here.

You know when you wear other foundations in the morning and by mid-day you ask yourself where did that foundation go?Well this one does not do that, the foundation has great staying power Clarins claims that the foundation lasts up to 18 hours though (but I will not be testing that) the 8-9 hours are just fine with me.

This is the first high-end foundation I get to review on the blog, and I must say I'm impressed with it and it is convincing me to buy more high end foundations to test and try out. So I will say if you are looking for a high-end product with a medium/full coverage, please do grab this one.

The foundation overall has set the bar really high for me.

SHOP : HERE

Pictures of what the Everlasting Foundation looks like on my skin to follow on posts to come.

6 comments so far

  1. This foundation has not been on my radar at all. Looking forward to the pics of how it looks on your face

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to try it out Lungi. You won't be disappointed.

      Delete
  2. This sounds good and nice review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my faves!!! absolutely LOVE IT!!! It's a high coverage foundation thats also not drying at all. I was wearing it yesterday after quite a while not wearing it, and I remembered how soft it is to apply...

    I love this one!
    Great post Z!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kat. The foundation is really great.
      Glad you enjoyed the post.
      xx

      Delete

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.