Thursday, October 8, 2015

Wishlist - Revlon Foundations, Lipsgloss & More

Soweto, South Africa
October MakeUp Revlon Wishlist
Happy Thursday great people, shuu the year has gone so fast the last time I checked it was January and I was celebrating my birthday and now it is October and it is Spring again. I love spring and the vibrant colors that comes with it. I love that I can wear a purple lipstick or lipgloss and no one will look at you twice because deep down they know the summer season is about being bright and happy. 

I love wishlists because one can go wild because after all *I'm making a wish to some fairy-godmother somewhere in the universe in hopes to make my wishlist come true*
Don't you just love love the color of those HD lipgloss goshhhhh the brightness. 

Wishlist - 1. PhotoReady Foundation
2. Colorstay Makeup Combination/Oily Skin
3. PhotoReady BB Cream 
4. Ultra HD Lip Lacquer HD Strawberry Topaz
5. Ultra HD Lip Lacquer HD Pink Ruby
6. ColorStay Gel Envy Nail Enamel Winning Streak
7. ColorStay Gel Envy Nail Enamel Beginners Luck
8. ColorStay 16 HR Eye Shadow Quad Decadent

SHOP: HERE
xx
Zanele
*P.S. Please don't forget t subscribe via email.

Post a Comment

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.