Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Review | Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks




 Review | Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick (430 Softsilver Rose and 520 Wine with Everything), Pictures & Swatch

Good day great people, Wednesday is here and I have another great review for you. Today I'm reviewing the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick shades 430 Softsilver Rose and 520 Wine with Everything retail price R130 but the online store Spree has it on sale for R73 HERE . 

I will start of first with the packaging, the lipsticks comes in a black container with a gold trimming which has the brand *REVLON on it. Its top is transparent which helps with identifying the color. The packaging is simple black and gold nothing fancy and I like it. 
The lipsticks are mildly fragranced when they are in their casings and once applied they are if I may say  "frangrance free" as there is no lipstick smell. 
The shades 430 Softsilver Rose and 520 Wine with Everything are on the pinker side of the pallet. I prefer to use the shade 430 Softsilver Rose during the day and at night is use the shade 520 Wine with Everything. 

The lipsticks have a creamy texture, which helps with the with an easy application process as there is no tugging and pulling (LOL just imagining myself tugging and pulling). The lipsticks are creamy so they do transfer when doing such activities like drinking and all. What I do to make my lipsticks last a bit longer is I wear a lipliner for softer shades such as the 430 and 520 I prefer using a brown lipliner

Tomorrow I will be posting, Lip of the day and Lip of the night feature so that you can see how they look like when applied. 

SHOP - HERE

* The lipsticks were kindly sent by RevlonSA

Post a Comment

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.