Saturday, October 24, 2015

LOTD | Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick




Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick shade 430 Softsilver Rose

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick shade 520 Wine with Everything

You will notice that the shades are closer to each other but the 520 Wine with Everything is darker than the 430 Softsilver Rose 
Hey guys, hope that your Saturday is going great. I know that I promised you a LOTD yesterday but technology has turned against me, first my phone got a virus, then my camera fell in the ocean, then a phone my sister borrowed me just got a virus this morning.  I just don’t know what to do now. Until I get a new phone and a camera I will just take pictures with my laptop camera.  I would like to apologies for the slight bad quality.
I hope that you have a great weekend and see you on Monday.
XOXO

Zanele

Post a Comment

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.