Friday, October 16, 2015

Beauty | October Wishlist Came True


Beauty | October Wishlist Came True
Hey great people, Friday is finally here happpppppyyyyyy. On the first week of September I shared my October - Wishlist - Revlon Foundations, Lipsgloss & More and it came true. Revlon SA kindly sent me a lot of the things that were on my wishlist and more and I'm honored and I can't wait to do some tutorials and reviews on them.  Yesterday I added a new feature on the blog Beauty and I will be sharing everything about it, especially for my woman of color. Anywho not to bore you with the details today since it is Friday. The items on the wishlist are as follows. 
Wishlist - 1. PhotoReady Foundation
2. Colorstay Makeup Combination/Oily Skin
3. PhotoReady BB Cream 
4. ColorStay Gel Envy Nail Enamel Winning Streak
5. ColorStay Gel Envy Nail Enamel Beginners Luck
6. ColorStay 16 HR Eye Shadow Quad Decadent

SHOP: HERE
xx
Zanele
*P.S. Please don't forget to subscribe via email.

Post a Comment

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.