Monday, September 9, 2019

SOWETO KOTA FESTIVAL 2019

Soweto, South Africa
Hey guy welcome back to the blog. 
Yesterday I attended the Soweto Annual Kota Festival which was held at the 
Elkah Cricket Field in Rockville. 
The cricket field is a couple of streets away from where i reside,
 so I took my nephews there. 
On arrival we bought our tickets and went on to the field, this is a first local festival I 
have attended in a while and I must say I was happy from the get go. 

They had a variety of different kotaz(not sure what the plural for Kota is) and drinks. 
They also had different stands for people promoting their business's 
(I know that that there is a word about this). 
The field had a nice flow I was really impressed, and also there was a lot of
 parking space and security. 

If I had to add a few things it would be a much bigger eating area 
as the field allowed and the kids area could be much nice because it looked like an after thought. 

Overall it was a great place to spend a Sunday afternoon and will most definitely be
going there next year. 

Have a great day. 

See you soon. 

xx

Zanele

Post a Comment

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.