Friday, September 27, 2019

A PRIVATE EMPIRE SCREENING WITH FOX

Parkhurst, Randburg, 2193, South Africa


Hey guyzies, hopefully everything is well and okay. 
I can't believe that Empire on Fox is on its last season wow. 

Seems like it was just yesterday when I upgraded my package on DSTV from
compact to extra (now called compact plus hey now that Lifetime, CI and I think history are now 
going to be axed by DSTV which channels are we going to get on extra?
 DSTV better open premium channels for
us in December while they sort out this debacle).

Anyways back to Empire.
 The private screening was held at Egrek Cinema in Parkhurst and 
I must say being on that side of town was great because these days, I find myself
being at home more than I would like to. 

The first episode of the last season was on another level, it gave me 
How To Get Away With Murder vibes, as 
there was the murder which might be the last scene and then it went forward. 

Can't wait to see how Lee Daniels concludes this wonderful series. 

See you soon. 

xx

Zanele

Post a Comment

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.