Friday, September 20, 2019

HOW TO SET UP A LAST MINUTE BIRTHDAY PARTY TABLE

Soweto, South Africa


Hey guys, hopefully you are well and okay.
On the 19th of September it was my sister (Sindi) birthday
last minute wise she told me that she would like to host her birthday 
with a few friends because it is not a major milestone birthday however she would 
still like to still celebrate her birthday. 

Then I was like let us have a braai, it quick and simple plus
there is no need to be fancy. 
My family is a family that loves braai's and my sisters birthday was
not going to be an exception. 

On the menu we had: 
Wors
Chicken Wings
Chicken Drumsticks
Pork Chops
Some Braai Mealies
Chicken Kebabs

For Salads: 
Greek Salad
Baked Potatoes
Tomato Relish

Optional Extra
Pap
Rolls

And guys that is how you set up a last minute
birthday braai at home. 

See you soon. 

xx

Zanele

Post a Comment

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.