Tuesday, May 22, 2018

NEW IN | NIVEA WINTER GOALS

Soweto, South Africa
Hey guys, hope all is well and okay.
Today I thought that I should share with you a NEW IN post,
haven't done this in a while. 

Today I'm sharing with you the latest release from NIVEA SA, their winter range.
I received the package in PR last week and I have been testing it out. 
So far I'm liking the 
72Hour Repair&Care for Very Dry Skin, there is something about the scent, 
which is different from the NIVEA original. 

NIVEA Rich Nourishing Body Lotion, R38.99 for 250 ml bottle and R49.99 for 400 ml bottle
NIVEA Intensive Moisturising Body Lotion, R38.99 for 250 ml bottle
 and R49.99 for 400 ml bottle

NIVEA Repair & Care Lotion 250ml, R69.99
NIVEA Repair & Care Cream 300ml, R69.99

NIVEA has an extensive range which you can shop at Clicks: 

SHOP : HERE

*PR/Gifted items

2 comments so far

  1. I have always been a fan of Nivea products

    Candice | Natalya Amour

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have very dry skin during winter, may its time I try out this nivea winter range.

    ReplyDelete

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.