Saturday, May 26, 2018

NEW IN | LIMITED EDITION SPARKLE LABELLO

Soweto, South Africa
Happy Saturday I will keep this post really short, I just thought that I should do a quick post since I'm soo behind with my May uploads, in June I want to take things up a notch here on the blog.

If you follow my Instagram then you would have seen me share the featured picture. 
*Labello has decided to come up with 6 Limited Edition sparkly caps to replace their blue cap and the colours are pink, gold, silver, red, purple and green. I'm missing purple but I will get it on my next shopping trip, hopefully they will still be available since they are LIMITED EDITION. 

Guys this is the original formula but with a sparkly cap, so don't have to worry. 
They are available at select stores like Clicks and Dischem and they retail for R24.99

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. 

See you soon. 

xx 

Zanele

Post a Comment

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.