Wednesday, May 23, 2018

MY WEEK THROUGH INSTAGRAM

Soweto, South Africa
Zanele Mondi - Instagram
Hey guys this is such a throwback post, it reminds of back when I first began blogging
these were the type of posts I used to gravitate towards. 
I'm not sure of the quotes system but it seems to be cleaning up 
my Instagram quite a bit which I love because things were starting to look weird. 
I think I will leave it up till month-end May you know for the aesthetics and will see 
how it goes, I know I know this has been done before but it hasn't been done on my page like this before. I really do enjoy seeing my Instagram like this, as it seems like I have it all figured out.
I have also downloaded a few editing apps which I will be making use of which will also 
help my Instagram game (I can only hope). If you are on Instagram what kind of editing 
apps do you have and what draws you to an Instagram account. 
See you soon. 
xx
Zanele 

You can follow me here : INSTAGRAM

1 comment so far

  1. Great post love, have a wonderful rest of week
    mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.