Monday, May 28, 2018

Mommy Monday | Bath Times A Problem Try This

Hey guys, hope all is well and okay, I know I have been kinda inconsistent posts wise 
but I'm trying to catch-up as soon as possible. 
Today on the blog we are reviewing the Epimax Baby & Junior Cream and Bathe Oil.

Till the day I actually went baby shopping I never heard/seen of this brand before, 
and maybe because I used to go to Dischem and actually pretend that
the baby section does not exist and skip it all together. 

Babies are so delicate and sensitive to almost everything and one thing that was really
 frightening for me was bath time,
how the heck was I going to do it, because babies react differently to water and I just didn't want mine to be the crying one. 

So while doing some research on YouTube one video actually recommend bathe oils,
to moisturize baby first then bathe the baby. I haven't looked back since. 

Pre-baby I went to Dischem and came across Epimax they were running a promotion and I was like let me try this, I'm glad I did. 
I know that the instructions actually say, you should drop a few droplets in the water then bathe baby. 
I actually find it better when I massage the baby with the oil then bathe, as they have been introduced to something before being plunged in water. Hope this makes sense. 
However if you wish to follow this trick be extra careful as the baby will be extra slippery 
so please be careful. 

I have no complains with the cream also, it keeps baby moisturized
 and it is fragrance free which I like. 

Hope you enjoyed today's post. 
I didn't want to make it an in depth review like the normal review posts, 
just wanted for us to have a chat. 

See you soon. 

SHOP : HERE 

Post a Comment

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.