Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Colors by Foschini Eyeshadow Review

Yesterday on social I shared swatches of the Colors by Foschini Eyeshadow Palette, I must say I was pretty impressed. I bought the eyeshadows sometime back in January and swatched the nude ones and wasn't that happy... let me do a quickly review for you and then you will make up your mind on it.

The claim:
I don't see it on the Foschini website and there is no claim also anywhere but I will just stick with the general eyeshadow rule, which is probably great pigmentation, longevity and minimal fallout.

The product:
The eyeshadows come with six matte shades and six shimmery shades. They retail from R39.99

My experience
Bought the eyeshadows to expand my eyeshadow collection back in January, swatch’d the matte shades and I was not happy with the swatches and I threw the shadows away(to the back of the my drawer), I was looking for a reddish-brown shimmery shade two weeks back and boom this palette had it and I swatched it once with hopes that it would pick up and booom the shade came through nicely.The matte shades I'm not happy with but the shimmery ones omg somgaga I'm sold.

So if you are looking for an affordable eyeshadow palette with great pigmentation and good staying power.Get this palette

P.S. You can also get this palette with the shimmery shades only, which is great news.

xx

Zanele

4 comments so far

  1. I haven't heard of this brand before but the palettes look really pretty!


    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liz, its from our local beauty store.

      Delete
  2. I've not heard of these before, but the colours look stunning! It's a shame about the mattes!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look a bit chalky, but for the price they are pretty decent

    Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.