Monday, June 12, 2017

Update | On A Mini Break

Hey guys, hope all is well and okay on your side, 
Well I'm not okay I have been working non-stop on the blog and on my 9 to 5 for a while now, 
which I have been loving. 
Certain issues in my personal life have just popped up and I just thought that 
I should deal with them for the next two weeks or so. 

I really wanted to do this post so it won't look like I went out of action for no reason. 

If it was possible for me to create content during this period I would 
however I just need to be with the family. 

Thank you so much for the continued support I really do appreciate it, as the blog 
In Out & Around Soweto wouldn't be anywhere without it. 

So I'm taking just a mini-break and will be back soon. 

Much love. 

Zanele

15 comments so far

  1. Hope everything is okay! Breaks are always important to take :)

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear from you. Hope everything is okay.

    Alexis|| https://lidsandtricks.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet, all was okay just needed the break girl.

      xx

      Delete
  3. It's okay! We understand. Take care! Family always comes first :)

    yanrula x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True family first, thanks for stopping by.

      xx

      Delete
  4. i hope everything is ok, I pray all is well
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its important to take brakes :) Hope everything is okay x

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Breaks are always good as they are a time for one to reflect.

      Thanks for girl.

      xx

      Delete
  6. Take care! Hope everything is okay.
    PS. My last post: Trendy modowe

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.