Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Top 3 Favourite Products from POND'S

Hey guys, I thought that I should bring you something different today, as I'm swinging back to blogging on the daily again. These 3 products from PONDS guys, I just can't stop using them.

P.S. everyone skincare routine is different and results will vary from person to person, so if one product does work for me or not for you, or the other way round hey that’s okay that is why it is called a routine and routines change.  
So without wasting any of your time I will start off with the...
Pond’s Pimple Clear FaceWash
Pond's claims the following about the face wash:
– For smooth, clear skin. See a difference in just 3 days*
– Formulated with the world’s first for face care Active Thymo-T Essence
– Helps fight pimples at the root

My Thoughts:
I was lucky enough to be at the launch of the Pimple Clear range earlier this year and I have been using the face wash together with the Pond’s Pimple Clear Leave-on Expert Clearing Gel for sometime now. The Pond’s Pimple Clear Leave-on Expert Clearing Gel did it's job of clearing out pimples that I get occasionally, however ever since I began using the Pond’s Pimple Clear Face-Wash those occasional pimples no longer pop. I know it's a huge claim but this facewash is doing it’s job, this is my 3rd purchase and I'm happy plus its affordable.


Pond’s Pimple Clear Face-Wash retails for R34.95 
POND"S Re-Brightening Night Treatment

POND's claims:
This extra nourishing, rejuvenating night cream helps to repair daily skin damage and actively brightens your complexion whilst you sleep. Dark spots and blemishes are diminished, evening out skin tone and reducing discolouration. Wake up to more luminous, flawless looking skin.

My Thoughts:
For me night-creams are supposed to be non-greasy and this product is just that non-greasy but moisturising. My night routine includes applying a serum and then the night cream. My only main concern here is that the Visible Even Tone Day Cream carries no SPF maybe it does have another form of sun protection, however for me I would like it written on the product. The POND"S Re-Brightening Night Treatment is great for me as it helps clear out blemishes which I suffer from most, and hey a little re-brightening formulation does not hurt either.


POND"S Re-Brightening Night Treatment retails for R99.95
POND'S Anti-Spot Intensive Even Tone Serum
POND'S claims
This potent anti-pigmentation serum intervenes in the ageing cycle that creates dark, stubborn spots by decreasing the transfer of dark pigments to the surface of the skin. This prevents discolouration before it begins and gives the skin a new, bright and luminous glow. Not only does the serum reduce the appearance of dark marks, it also results in youthful, smoother skin.

My Thoughts
For me this serum ties everything together in the Pond's Flawless Radiance Collection. This morning while getting ready just after using a toner (cause you know how drying these could be) then using the serum all I can say is oooh my goodness. If you are not using a serum in your skincare routine you need to start immediately and for this I recommend the POND'S serum.

POND'S Anti-Spot Intensive Even Tone Serum usually retails for R109.00


For more information on the PONDS range you can go to the following link: POND'S

Hope you have enjoyed my mini reviews. 

xx

Zanele

2 comments so far

  1. The serum looks really interesting! I love ponds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl you need to get the serum you won't go wrong.
      Thanks for popping thru...

      xx

      Delete

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.