Thursday, March 9, 2017

YouTube | Quick Make-Up Tutorial Using Really Affordable Products

*****lids*****
I did hey, I stuck to my word of uploading this Thursday, this makes me happy!!!.

Just sharing this easy make-up look using easy to find make-up products. 

Products Mentioned: 
Maybelline Baby Skin Primer
LA Girl Orange Colour Corrector
Revlon 2-in-1 Foundation - Shade Caramel 1
Kangol Nude Eyeshadow Palette
Avon Setting Spray
Foschini Colours Eyeliner
Eyelure 101 Lashes
LA Girl - Fawn Concealer 
LA Girl - Dark Cocoa Concealer
Yardley Absolute Setting Powder 
Edgards (Design) Lipliner
Avon - Bitten Lipstick

Thanks For Watching!!!

xxx

Zanele

4 comments so far

  1. Amazing!
    Have a nice day dear,
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma, please don't forget to subscribe...

      Delete
  2. Great color of your Lipstick ;)
    My great collections of retrokicks - you're welcome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl.. Avon Bitten... please don't forget to subscribe to my channel πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

      Delete

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.